State Tax Research & Reviews
In order to prevent a tax audit from blindsiding your business, Texas Tax Group offers expert consultation to determine if your business is properly collecting and remitting state and local sales taxes on sales of products and services, and properly paying or accruing state and local taxes on its purchases.
What to Expect
You will meet with a state tax expert who will review your business operations, tax collections and remittances and purchases procedures to ensure that your company is complying with state tax regulations.
Your tax expert will:
- Perform state tax research on your products/services
- Review, organize and ensure the completeness of exemption documents
- Ensure that language on sales contracts, bids and invoices comports with state tax regulation requirements.
- Advise on state tax best practices
Why Texas Tax Group
- Our Policy Experts are well versed with Comptroller rules, regulations and policy, haven written over 5,000 private letter tax rulings while employed with the Comptroller.
- Texas Tax Group’s team of 18 former Texas Comptroller State Tax Auditors, Supervisors and Tax Policy Experts have over 400 combined years of work experience with the Texas Comptroller’s office.
- Our consultants have performed over 5,000 tax audits while employed as auditors by the Texas Comptroller’s Office and are familiar with the audit procedures employed by the State.
- TTG has offices located in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.