State Tax Research & Reviews
To prevent a tax audit from blindsiding your business, Texas Tax Group (TTG) offers expert consultation to determine if your business is correctly collecting and remitting state and local sales taxes on sales of products and services and correctly paying or accruing state and local taxes on its purchases.
What to Expect
You will meet with a TTG state tax expert who will review your business operations, tax collections, and remittance and purchase procedures to ensure that your company is complying with state tax regulations.
Your TTG state tax expert will work to:
- Perform state tax research on your products/services
- Review, organize and ensure the completeness of exemption documents
- Ensure that language on sales contracts, bids, and invoices comport with state tax regulation requirements.
- Advise on state tax best practices
Why Texas Tax Group
- TTG’s Policy Experts are well-acquainted with Comptroller rules, regulations, and policy, having written over 5,000 private letter tax rulings while employed with the State Comptroller.
- TTG’s 20+ former Texas Comptroller State Tax Auditors, Supervisors, and Tax Policy Experts have over 400 combined years of work experience with the Texas Comptroller’s office.
- TTG’s consultants have performed over 5,000 tax audits while employed as auditors by the Texas Comptroller’s Office and are familiar with the audit procedures used by the State.
- TTG has offices located in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin.