Sales Tax Training for Your Employees
In many situations companies that are not under audit want to ensure that they will be prepared in case their company is selected for an audit by the State.
They want to ensure that their sales and purchasing departments are well versed in the taxability of their sales, possible exemptions for the products they sell and the taxability of their purchases and possible exemptions for those purchases.
What to Expect
Texas Tax Group will assign a policy expert to review your business activities, products and purchases.
Your policy expert will meet with your sales and purchasing personnel to answer questions and provide the following:
- Discuss and provide applicable rules and policy rulings specific to your business’ sales, rental or lease activities
- Discuss and provide applicable rules and policy rulings specific to your business’ purchases of equipment, expense items and goods for resale
- Address exemptions applicable to your sales or purchases
- Availability to answer future questions or concerns
Why Texas Tax Group
- Our Policy Experts are well versed with Comptroller rules, regulations and policy, having written over 5,000 private letter tax rulings while employed with the Comptroller.
- Texas Tax Group’s team of 18 former Texas Comptroller State Tax Auditors, Supervisors and Tax Policy Experts have over 400 combined years of work experience with the Texas Comptroller’s office.
- Our consultants have performed over 5,000 tax audits while employed as auditors by the Texas Comptroller’s Office and are familiar with the audit procedures employed by the State.
- TTG has offices located in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.