Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, San Antonio College
Prior to joining Texas Tax Group, Dianne successfully owned and operated her own tax preparation, bookkeeping and payroll business. Her continuing education credits in federal and state tax regulations keep her up-to-date on changes in tax laws. Dianne also has experience filing payroll taxes, W-2’s, W-4’s, 1099’s, sales and franchise tax reports and training, knowledge and experience using QuickBooks software and helping clients set up their QuickBooks systems.
In addition, Dianne has experience in the following areas:
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, expense report processing
- Creating Purchase Orders, processing sales orders and applying tax ability
- Completing routine business filings such as sales tax, annual reports, etc.
- Creating and maintaining detailed spreadsheets as needed
- Processing transactions in the Accounting System
- Responding to routing accounting inquiries from internal and external customers
- Participate in process improvement activity
- Support collections activity and perform other projects and tasks from time to time
- Weekly payroll processing, account reconciliations and general ledger posting
Southwestern Bell Telephone / AT&T Company, 30+ Years